English Topic

[QUOTE=vari]hahahahahahahaha, it’s sort of a spin off?[/QUOTE]

I guess :coffee:

[QUOTE=we are the robots]Wow, great idea!
When I read Vari’s first post on this thread, I found I didn’t know what a spinoff is.
(Or should I say “was” or “were”? I think it’s “is” cause its meaning doesn’t change, at least in principle, with time).
So, I googled it (have you noticed that “google” is widespreading also as a verb?) and I found, among other sites, this one: [URL=“http://www.sti.nasa.gov/tto/ISSspin.html”]
Cool!

I was writing about developing specific topics here, but now I see it already started.
Of course, writing and commenting about specific topics is a plus; it’s funny, and we can learn new terms that maybe we couldn’t otherwise. It emphazises the correct use of grammar and pushes toward not-common constructions.

If you have found any mistakes in my post, please comment it. :slight_smile:
Also, if you think that something (in this post or anyone else’s) is just right but could be written in a better way, suggesting those imporvements would be a plus for the thread.
(And now I see it just started too!)[/QUOTE]

Of Course YouAre :wink: Thats the idea…
And about “googled it”, yes, i knew it… its so funny how gringos make averything a verb! XD
Anyway i thing thats better than use just one word for everything (like “wea” :p)
Greetings!

[QUOTE=valerits]Thai Rules!!
I wish I could stay a little longer to practice, but I have a date, so bye bye!! wish me luck!!

(ya!! quien hace la correcion, yo me voy)[/QUOTE]
Dice: “Desearia podía estar un poco más para practicar, pero tengo una cita, asi que me despido… deseenme suerte”

!letras!

Yes… Thai rulzzzzzzzz the topic. Que le vaya bonito y que no sea solo una cita, sino muchas más, Vale :wink:

By the way, “spin off” i understand is like: to divide something to make it easy, quick and effective.
Correct me if im wrong

[QUOTE=Thâi]Of Course YouAre :wink: Thats the idea…
And about “googled it”, yes, i knew it… its so funny how gringos make [B]a[/B]verything a verb! XD
Anyway i thin[B]g[/B] thats better than use just one word for everything (like “wea” :p)
Greetings![/QUOTE]

I have a few comments. The first bolded-face letter should be “e”, but it seems it was just a typo. The second one, should be “k”, but it may be also a typo. My final comment is: would “…that’s better than using just…” be better than “…that’s better than use just…”?
Maybe the last one should say “than to use”? (Infinitive (?) version of the verb).
Is this right?

[QUOTE=Thâi]By the way, “spin off” i understand is like: to divide something to make it easy, quick and effective.
Correct me if im wrong[/QUOTE]

Dunno. (->I don’t know).
I didn’t use a dictionary, just googled it…bad habit…)

[QUOTE=we are the robots]I have a few comments. The first bolded-face letter should be “e”, but it seems it was just a typo. The second one, should be “k”, but it may be also a typo. My final comment is: would “…that’s better than using just…” be better than “…that’s better than use just…”?
Maybe the last one should say “than to use”? (Infinitive (?) version of the verb).
Is this right?[/QUOTE]

Right! That happens when you write fast XD
Abou the last correction… im not sure… but it makes sense :wink:

[QUOTE=Checho]Dice: “Desearia podía estar un poco más para practicar, pero tengo una cita, asi que me despido… deseenme suerte”

!letras!

Yes… Thai rulzzzzzzzz the topic. Que le vaya bonito y que no sea solo una cita, sino muchas más, Vale ;)[/QUOTE]
I rule everywhere, honey :wink:
XD

And do not speak spanish here!! !punch!
XD

Me Tarzan, You Jane

I don’t know what I’m singing, but I don’t care … :stuck_out_tongue:

I will make my Introduction
I’m Pablo also known as Razalgul, Raza, Watón, Fatman (like a super hero or a wrestilng fighter), Palito, etc.
I’m 24 years old (esta forma de decir tu edad nunca me ha gustado)
I weigth 220 pounds app.
I love me
You love me
He loves me
She loves me
We love me
You love me
They love me

C’ya

Two comments

May be a typo, but it should say “known” instead of “knows”. And “they love me” instead of “the loves me”

[QUOTE=vari]Two comments

May be a typo, but it should say “known” instead of “knows”. And “they love me” instead of “the loves me”[/QUOTE]
that’s right. Thanks

[QUOTE=Razalgul]Me Tarzan, You Jane

I don’t know what I’m singing, but I don’t care … :stuck_out_tongue:

I wil make my Introduction
I’m Pablo also known like Razalgul, Raza, Watón, Fatman (like a super hero or a wrestilng fighter), Palito, etc.
I have 24 years old (esta forma de decir tu edad nunca me ha gustado)
I weigth 220 pounds app.
I love me
You love me
He loves me
She loves me
We love me
You love me
They love me

C’ya[/QUOTE]
Some comments:
-You forgot a “l” in I “wil” make my introduction.
-Instead saying “also known like” it should say “also knows as”, often typed as “aka”, or “a/k/a” in Vari’s formalism.
-For your age: It is “I’m 24 years old”.

[QUOTE=we are the robots]Some comments:
-You forgot a “l” in I “wil” make my introduction.
-Instead saying “also known like” it should say “also knows as”, often typed as “aka”, or “a/k/a” in Vari’s formalism.
-For your age: It is “I’m 24 years old”.[/QUOTE]

thank you very much

guat???

achi no che diche!!!

watta fuck!!!

achí che diche

mmm…que grocero

Pazuzu, in english, please!

I am sorry

i´m horny!!!

!galan!

this is a door