English Topic

[QUOTE=Thâi]uff mister Hammer… Psychology is so ample… there´s so many things to read about it…
What are you interesting about? Theories? Clinical psychology?

(and sorry i wasn`t around… I was playing Sims2 :p)[/QUOTE]

Ohhh miss thai, well… in my new career, sociology, I’ll have an asignature called “psychology” and I don’t have a fuckin idea about it , maybe it could be linked to the “social psychology”… I don’t know… or maybe it can be an “introduction to psychology”

miss thai can you help me ? Please :slight_smile:

Pd: The sims 2 rules…that is a fantastic game :smiley:
Pd: sorry by the delay

[QUOTE=Razalgul]pffff… bad joke…[/QUOTE]
no, was funny… very funny:p

[QUOTE=HammerLand]Ohhh miss thai, well… in my new career, sociology, I’ll have an asignature called “psychology” and I don’t have a fuckin idea about it , maybe it could be linked to the “social psychology”… I don’t know… or maybe it can be an “introduction to psychology”

miss thai can you help me ? Please :slight_smile:

Pd: The sims 2 rules…that is a fantastic game :smiley:
Pd: sorry by the delay[/QUOTE]
Uh… difficult… i`ve never known what the hell do they teach when theres a subject called “psychology” in another career. As i said, psychology is so very ample! =S

For a general view, you could use “the Papalia” as we call it: “Psicología”, by Diane Papalia & Sally Wendkos (McGraw-Hill ,1993) :wink:

For social psychology you can read “Introducción a la Psicología Social” by Eduardo Crespo Suárez (Ed. Universitas, 1995 i think).

You can also read something from Tomás Ibañez or Jesus Ibañez, authors you`ll probably have in your bibliography. And of course you have to read Foucault.

I hope that helps you… but if you ask me, i would wait untill you have your bibliography.
Anyway, you can always read for knowledge :wink:

ps1: yeeah it rulzzzzzzzz
ps2: dont worry :wink:

I wonder if it was useful :confused:

I dont know… If required, please visit the Social Sciences Information Gateway at

http://www.sosig.ac.uk/psychology/

Of course:D

but, i’ m waiting for march ( u biblio:p )

thanks u miss thai:)

:wink: you`re welcome
good luck!

[QUOTE=Checho]I dont know… If required, please visit the Social Sciences Information Gateway at

http://www.sosig.ac.uk/[/QUOTE]

i will see…
wonderfulmente increible:D
gracias…aps…thanks checho:D