¿Quien eras en tu vida pasada?

Diagnosis:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Mongolia approximately on 725.
Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.

Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
You were sane practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped weaker and poor.

Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

Now you remember?

jajajaj, por lo menos era hombre, y mich, desde esa epoca era un artitsta, y todavia sigo siendo uno, bkn. NO me gusto lo de materialista, no pasa na :smiley:

:s … de donde sacan eso? … como lo saben? … ???

Klaudita pincha este link http://www.onearth.com/whouwhere.html , te pedira la fecha de nacimiento tuyo y despues saldra esto en ingles :wink:

[QUOTE=IsraelTheater]Klaudita pincha este link http://www.onearth.com/whouwhere.html , te pedira la fecha de nacimiento tuyo y despues saldra esto en ingles ;)[/QUOTE]

ahhh nanai … q lindo … gracias.

salio esto:

do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Central India approximately on 1275.
Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.

Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. [B]Keep smiling![/B]

me gustó … pero aun así no lo creo … jejeje

[B]Keep smiling![/B] >>> ¡Subsistencia que sonríe! :smiley: … me gustó eso … weno weno

[QUOTE=IsraelTheater] True wealth is buried in your soul.[/QUOTE]

me gustó eso!!! …“La abundancia verdadera se entierra en su alma”

mich … xD

de la edad media lo sabia

[font=Arial][color=Black]female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Arktik approximately on 650.
Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.[/color][/font] [font=Arial][color=Black]Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
You were sane practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped weaker and poor.[/color][/font] [font=Arial][color=Black]Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=Klau]me gustó eso!!! …“La abundancia verdadera se entierra en su alma”

mich … xD[/QUOTE]

Si tiene mucho sentido, pero lo de materialista no me gusta, lo demas se asemeja a mi, bkn, aaaaaaaaaaaaa y gracias mi niña linda besitos pa ute :smiley:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Tibet approximately on 1475.
Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

En otras palabras… mendigo, vendedor de pomadas y remedios para los callos, mentiroso y tibetano…

Como cambia la gente…

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Yukon approximately on 1200.
Your profession was philosopher, thinker.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.

Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

[QUOTE=Klau]
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Central India approximately on 1275.
Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.

Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. [B]Keep smiling![/B] [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Antonia]
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Yukon approximately on 1200.
Your profession was philosopher, thinker.

Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling![/QUOTE]

jajajaja es casi lo mismo … como se nota q es una maquina la que da los resultados

[QUOTE=Klau]

[B]Keep smiling![/B] >>> ¡Subsistencia que sonríe! :smiley: … me gustó eso … weno weno[/QUOTE]
Hmm… en realidad se traduce como “sigue sonriendo”… pero weno… es la idea…

:coffee:

jajaaj … por eso digo … jajaja … mejor estuviera en japonés … no le pego mucho al inglés … se nota??? … jajajajaja

gracias!!!

naaahh :smiley:

de nada :wink: