¿Quien eras en tu vida pasada?

Como Checho y sus topics la llevan, si les interesa saberlo… vayan a

http://www.onearth.com/whouwhere.html

y descubran que se teje :smiley:

ERA MUJER!! :open_mouth:

No sé usted se siente sobre él, pero usted era femenino en su encarnación terrenal pasada. Usted nació en alguna parte alrededor de territorio de Siberia moderna aproximadamente el 1500. Su profesión era diseñador, ingeniería, artesano. Su breve perfil psicologico en eso más allá de vida: Usted tuvo gusto de viajar, investigar, habría podido siempre ser detective o espía. Lección, ese su último más allá de la vida traída al presente: Su lección – desarrollo y extensión de su sentido mental. El buen profesor del hallazgo, pasa parte una su tiempo y energía en su sabiduría.

Traduccion: Google… (horrible)

do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern New Guinea approximately on 1050.
Your profession was medic, surgeon, herbalist.

Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.

Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.

You were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Wales approximately on 1825.
Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.

You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.

Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

SABÍA KE HABÍA SIDO HOMBRE!!!
Y no era sólo de esta vida el sacrificar gente jajajajajaja
Me gustaba viajar… y en Gales… 1825… que lindooooooooooo!!
Y lo más destacable…

ERA WARRIOR!!!

JUAJUAJUAJUAJUAJUAJUA!!!

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South Japan approximately on 1125.
Your profession was digger, undertaker.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.

:___________________

Axuuu… solo cambie de profesión??? :confused:
(ke es digger? :confused: )

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North China approximately on 1350.
Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.

Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.

Digger es cavador de tumbas

A mi me salio que fui mujer que me desmpeñe como dramaturgo o músico, que nací en alguna parte del norte de USA y que me gustaba mucho viajar e investigar

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

menos mal que me mori :confused:

Diagnosis:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North China approximately on 1700.
Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.

Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.

yujuuuuuuuuu… era un revolucionario… yujuuuuuu…

No creo en la reencarnacion ni que este pagando por los pecados de ‘otro’ que supuestamente era mi vida anterior, pero para seguir el juego, el resultado fue

do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North Japan approximately on 1025.
Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

Your lesson – to learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.

Monje? bueno, una vez un compañero de clases que era medio misterioso me dijo que en mi vida anterior debi haber sido eso, pistolero solitario? mmmmmm, cocina? apenas se hacerme una once digna y un par de huevos revueltos.igual entretenido el juego jajajaa.

GENIAL!! JAJAJAAJ, :smiley: :rolleyes: Creo que el azar a veces funciona eh?.

Fui hombre artista que vivía en Nueva Zelanda, cantaba, bailaba y actuaba jajaj (más o menos como mi vida actual,me gusta jugar jeje) Tenía la mente de un científico y siempre buscaba cosas nuevas e interantes…mm muy bien ;), soy muy curiosa.
Lección de mi vida pasada es saber que la Magia está alrededor mío, en tdo lugar, en los más pequeños detalles. y que a través de eso puedo ayudar a la gente a sentirla
Saber que pueden hacer magia dnde quieran con tan sólo creer en ella!!!

MM De verdad le calza justo!!! =)

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Central Afrika approximately on 575.
Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.

Fui un sabio Africano…JAJAJAJAJJA :smiley:

jajajajajajaja
la wea hueca

era una bailarina o actriz sudamericana en el año 1000 d.c

…era mujer, dramaturgo y artista, musico y no se que mas…y debo desarrollar el talento para ser feliz, etc. y distribuir esto a la gente…jejejejj…entrete esto…lo del talento…yo se quien es el talento…hanamichi sakuragi!!!

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]con la cue’a que tengo, capaz que ni vida pasada haya tenido, asi que nada que contarles

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jajajajaja[/COLOR]

poco irresponsable pero queria jugar tambien…

Diagnosis:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North Afrika approximately on 1400.
Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.

Bueno, está en la cafeta, así que …

[COLOR=Teal]I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North Japan approximately on 1775.
Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

Your lesson – to learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.[/COLOR]

Ven? Y después se enojan porque soy “retona”… es mi misión en esta vida hacerlos razonar! :stuck_out_tongue:

yo era una loka que elia el tarot y guea sraras y le gustaba el teatro ( por eso ahora estudi eso), eso me dijieron y que en esos tiempos d ela epoca medieval mataban a la serejes y el rey m queria asesinar pfffff

… será…

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Poland approximately on 1225.
Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:

el mio :wink:

Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Ukraine approximately on 1700.
Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.

It always seemed to you, that you perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.